Gearbox - Toyota YARIS - GPA-1233-1NDTV-3
Warranty 1 year
- Best offer
Here are all the information you will need to choose your Gearbox TOYOTA YARIS 2 PHASE 1
Characteristics of your Gearbox :
- Mileage (Km) : 195000
- GPA Tag number : 403288817
- OEM Number : 3030052551 (A number starting with NC means we do not know the OEM Number and replaced it with our internal tag number)
- Estimated delivery time : 1 or 2 business days (Mainland France), delivered by national carrier
Tests, quality checks and warranty :
- By the specialized disassembler : Yes
- By the quality manager : Yes
- Duration of the warranty : 24 months
Characteristics of the TOYOTA YARIS 2 PHASE 1 from which we collected your Gearbox :
- Brand : TOYOTA
- Model : YARIS 2 PHASE 1 1.4 D4D
- Body : 5 Doors
- Year : 17/09/2008
- Fuel : Diesel
- Engine type : 1NDTV
- Gearbox type : GPA-1233-1NDTV-3 - 5 manual
- Cylinder : 1364
- Horsepower : 90
- Color : GRIS
- Color code : NC
- Type identification code (CNIT) : MJT5282R5203
GPA specializes in selling warrantied used gearboxes online, so please follow the few recommendations hereafter upon receiving and replacing your gearbox.
Make sure the gearbox we delivered matches with the defective one. If you do so before the installation, you might avoid some serious difficulties.
Our gearboxes are often delivered with peripheral parts provided for free (sensors, clutch release bearing, control unit, motors, etc.) which are not under warranty.
The 12 months warranty for this gearbox covers only the “naked” part.
To avoid damaging our gearbox, please start by finding the cause of the failure that resulted in your gearbox to break and solve it, so it doesn’t repeat.
Most of the openings of our gearboxes are sealed with plastic plugs. Make sure to remove them upon assembly.
Make sure every bolt and nut are tightened to the torque recommended by manufacturer, and keep in mind that some are not reusable.
The clutch guide tube and lip seals must be replaced by new ones. Always use a gear oil respecting the recommendations of manufacturer.
We advise you to take the opportunity and replace the clutch kit with a new one while your gearbox is disassembled.
Once your GPA gearbox is fitted, and before starting up the engine, make sure your check the oil level, that the bolts and nuts have been tightened using a torque wrench and that the gears shift well.